Saturday, July 25, 2009

Oh a camping we will go...

Hello...here I am again...should be sleeping, but instead I am on here blogging. We are getting ready to go camping. Starting tomorrow until next Thursday. I'm a little nervous when I shouldn't really be because I honestly LOVE camping! But I am 28 weeks pregnant now so this may change my outlook on somethings! Hopefully I can try and blog from my blackberry while we are camping, but if not I will definetly have pics up when I get back.

Just a little update on pregnancy...I went to my 28 week check up and baby was good. I have been recently getting these weird dull cramps that feel like period cramps so they gave me a support band for my tummy. Hopefully this will help me out. AND the itchiness of my belly is NOT GOING AWAY! we are gonna try the cortizone for the next couple of days, but I think I either have PUPPS or something else....I don't think its just the stretch marks anymore =( Ok well off to sleep and then finish packing in the morning! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment