Tuesday, July 21, 2009

28 week mark!

We are now in our 28th week of pregnancy!!! Only 86 more days to go! Baby is moving more now...and sometimes it feels so weird I just have to laugh...David thinks I'm weird, but I love it when I feel him move! We got some sample paint so we can start painting the nursery (and when I say "we" I mean David of course). We just need to start moving the stuff out of there.

I'm sooo excited because my oldest and bestest friends just found out that she will be able to make it here in California to visit next month and while she is here she will be able to do my maternity pics!!! Check Megan's work out on her website Megan Elle Photography. She is awesome and if anyone wants to take advantage of her being here for family pictures or anything let me know!!! So we have to get crackin' on our nursery so it will be ready! Of course the theme is going to be airplanes and the colors are baby blue and tan, with a little green here and there. I'm so excited!!!

We also got to register for baby stuff at Babies R Us and Target this past week and that was fun too, but we realized as we were going around the store that there is a lot of stuff and we were really overwhelmed.

The pregnancy is going well...I feel like I have just popped out all of a sudden! The only thing that is bothering me now is I am getting stretch marks and my belly is SOOOOO SUPER itchy!!! I have tried everything from cocoa butter to anti-itch spray and nothing... I feel like I have the chicken pox just on my belly! Lol...well my 28 week check up is this Friday so I will talk to the doctor then! Also more good news is that I passed my 1 hour glucose test! Yay me...no 3 hour glucose test!!! =)

Just for fun...I know i'm kinda behind. Here is my 28 week belly picture! Enjoy!

28 weeks....sorry its dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment