Tuesday, July 7, 2009

100 days left!!!

I was surfing the thebump.com and noticed that I have 100 days left! It feels like it should be milestone so here I am to blog and do a little survey!


How far along? 25 weeks 6 days


Total weight gain/loss: 6 pounds


Maternity clothes? yes! I am loving wearing dresses right now


Stretch marks? Yes...still =(


Sleep: better since I stole Beth's Snoogle Pillow thing!


Best moment this week: Feeling baby boy move and having other people feel the baby move! (David, Jass, Gi...)


Movement: Yes and its great!!!


Food cravings: not much actually...I just LOVE chocolate!


Gender: Baby boy!


Labor Signs: No


Belly Button in or out? In.


What I miss: I really do miss alcohol...


What I am looking forward to: I just look forward to feeling him move...and thinking about making an appointment for the 3D/4D ultrasound before my dad leaves.


Weekly Wisdom: Try not to watch movies at the theater that are more than 2 hours!!! You WILL have to pee...


Milestones: Daddy David feeling baby move


Now things I'm not looking forward to is my lab appointment tomorrow. Time to do the 1 hour Glucose Test...yuck! And we are having such a hard time finding a name for this baby boy! well if you have any good ones pass it along! until next time...oh! and next belly pic should be coming soon!

This is how big our baby is!!!

2 comments: