Monday, August 17, 2009

A little Camping then 3D time!

So we did go camping and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. We had a great time and I even went hiking and swimming. I was even comfortable going to bed...it was getting into and out of the bed/tent that was not fun! And having to go to the bathroom REALLY bad when I woke up!!! lol...Here are some pictures of us at camping:
We got back from camping on July 31st and we were able to rest for a little while. The next day (Aug.1st) we had our 3D/4D ultrasound scheduled! I was sooo anxious and excited I started to get butterflies in my stomach because we would be seeing our baby for the first time! We were able to bring up to 11 guests...but we had a little more b/c the kids wanted to see their cousin. Here are my favorite pictures from that day...it really is amazing! I had seen 3D ultrasounds before, but it was like I was seeing it for the first time!!! Everyone loved it!

Of course to show he is a BOY!
Here he looks like he is saying "no pictures please..." lol...
look how peaceful
What a cutie!!!
Baby yawning...
Well I just wanted to share those with all of you. Hopefully soon he will be able to meet all of you in person!!! Sorry I'm sooo far behind in blogging! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment