Saturday, March 13, 2010

The many faces of Luke =)

February has come and gone....time is sure flying this year!  Luke has been getting bigger, more active and a lot more animated!  From the books we've been reading we are now in the "honeymoon period"; meaning at this age this is when babies become more responsive and do a lot more than eat and poop =)  Let's take a look at some of his more "animated" expressions:
 
He does "suprised"!

He does "oh my gosh!"

Here is "I'm annoyed with this thing!"

And his "playing with you face"

We have "what the heck is that?" face

Here he is thinking "Just had some milky...life is good..."
 
he is looking at me and saying "Why do you make me do this???"
And so many more that we just can't capture on camera. Hope you liked the many faces of Luke!
 

2 comments:

  1. I love his faces! He's so cute! I love the one where he is playing.
    Love - Ari

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE!!! i just wanna squeeze his face! lol

    ReplyDelete