Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Birthday Parties Galore in Feb!

So in the month of February we have two special birthdays to celebrate: Nick and Laci.  Nick turned 3 and Laci turned 1 so we attended all their birthday parties!  Nicky's party was the first weekend in Feb.  He had a Transformer party, specifically BumbleBee.  Take a look at the decor my sister did!



And the birthday boy with the balloons we gave him

Nicky cheesing with his cake made by Beth
He is getting sooo big!!! I can't believe he is 3 years old!  I usually leave Luke at my sister's while I go to some classes and Nick is such a good big cousin...he will tell me that he watched Baby Luke for me.  And if Luke starts to whine/cry Nick will say "I'm coming Baby Luke...I'm coming!" and go to him and give him a toy to cheer him up!! LOL...he is the best!


The next weekend they had a combined party for the family for both Nick and Lace.  Beth was definitely busy planning these birthdays:  Here's the decorations for the combined party.

Even Baby Luke got "decorated"!!

Laci's favors were these awesome cookies from Honolulu Cookie Company.  They were DELICIOUS!!!

We had lots of fun...here are some pictures from the party.
Of course my Lukey...
The Birthday girl with Papa (who came home for the weekend)

A little later we all sang Happy Birthday to the two little ones...I love Nick's face in this picture.

And here is Laci blowing out her candles!! Look at her little lips!

Then of  course present time...We got Nick a "Wilderness Adventure" Book from Up so he could earn some "badges" of his own =) He liked it!

One more party just for Laci and her "friends" LOL...well it was cute b/c it was all BABIES!!! Here is the set up for that birthday!
The theme was cupcakes and Beth made these cool cupcakes cookies for favors that looked AWESOME, but took FOREVER (she says...) Here is a close up of the cookies:

And here is Laci in her cute outfit for her birthday. Happy Birthday Laci!!!

1 comment: