Monday, August 17, 2009

Shopping and San Francisco

Well we got back from camping in the beginning of August...right in time for our birthdays! And what did we do...we went shopping for the baby! lol...I guess that's what happens when you have kids =) But we were very excited to go shopping to get stuff for the baby and the baby's room. Of course my sister went with me for some expert advice. While looking at stuff we were even able to use baby Lace to "tryout" some of the baby things!
Laci trying out the crib set and mobileNicky even tried stuff out...but he wanted to keep it for himself! lol...
Here is Laci again in our carseat/stroller set

We had a really good time at our birthdays. My dad had to leave to Washington DC on my birthday so we dropped him off and went to Goore's and Ikea. Then David left and while he was gone I went to San Francisco to see King Tut at the DeYoung Museum with Jassy, Auntie Sunny and Sammy. It was pretty cool...
And here is my 30 week belly picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment