Friday, April 16, 2010

New blog sample...check it out =)

SO I AM TRYING TO GET IN SHAPE AND LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT AND I'VE JOINED THIS SITE WHICH WILL HOPEFULLY HELP ME (SO FAR, SO GOOD) HERE IS A SAMPLE FROM MY BLOG ON THIS SITE THAT YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON IF YOU ARE INTERESTED ;)
****************************************************************

Okay...so after a couple days of starting to lose weight and on this site I've come to a realization of a couple things:

1. I am SO out of shape!- I have found out that I am a lot more out of shape than I thought I was! After Day 1 of 30 day shred I really thought I was going to die and my face was probably the color of a ripe tomato!!! Luke was in his bouncer and he even looked at me with a concerned face afterwards...not good. LOL It just sucks b/c I remember when I had started the 30 day shred before and it was still VERY hard but I was able to get through it. Now...not so much.

2. Cutting back is HARD work/I LOVE food- Trying to eat healthy is not so easy again. It's only been a couple days and I'm already finding myself giving into temptation. Already had rice, burgers and fries and even ice cream!!! Now I know these things are ok in moderation and I was able to lose weight before keeping these things in my diet...but I was working out a lot more back then and probably didn't have as much excess fat as I do now. This makes me realize I just need to be that much more stronger with my willpower!

3. Trying to lose weight while being a new mom is a whole other ballgame!- so I have lost weight before but that was before I was married and had a baby. I had no one to look after but myself and it was easy to make meals that were good and healthy (had lots of time to do it) and be able to fit in workouts pretty much whenever I wanted. SO DIFFERENT now...I have much more respect for mommies that do it! (KUDOS TO YOU ALL!) Becoming a mom is something I am still learning on doing everyday...but now I have to add in keeping myself healthy which can be a little tricky. It is difficult to squeeze in workouts and make healthy meals when you are on the go and taking care of a little one.



4. Having all these realizations is a GOOD THING!- Like they always say..."knowing you have a problem is the first step to FIXING your problem". This pertains to anything and for me it is working on being healthy!!! I know I can do this with willpower and motivation...knowing all these things that I am having a hard time with will just help me along the way! These are all things that can be fixed and now I know so its time to step it up and start being healthy and getting fit again!!!! And as Rob Schneider says in the movie Waterboy....


YOU CAN DO IT!!! (I think I just found my motto...=))

2 comments:

  1. You are too cute! Totally hear ya! My advice: Small changes make the biggest difference, and don't be so hard on yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meg!! I will definitely keep your advice in mind ;)

    ReplyDelete