Saturday, April 17, 2010

Friends having BABIES!!!

So this must be the year for BABIES!!!  Right around the time I found out I was pregnant, I found out my cousins and a couple friends were pregnant too! So much fun to know people that are pregnant around the same time as you b/c you have people to talk to that are going through what you are going through!  So now we all have our babies and they are all growing so fast!  And this year I find out more friends are having BABIES!!! So I'm super excited because two of my closest friends are pregnant and will be having babies this year! Yay more friends for Luke =)  We were able to celebrate a baby shower for one of my friends Shannon. We are so excited for her and her husband to have their little baby boy! We went to the baby shower and Luke was a big hit! LOL

Everyone got a chance to hold him...

Here we are with mommy-to-be Shannon

And this is my ABSOLUTE favorite picture!!! It's so sweet....I think Lukey is saying hello to his little future playmate =)

And the happy parents-to-be (and us)

We wish you two the BEST!!! Hope everything goes smoothly and you are enjoying the pregnancy. We can't WAIT for the Zane to be born and know that you guys will be great parents!!! We can't wait to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment