Monday, May 9, 2011

Been busy....Baby news!!! =D

We are now in May almost 6 months has passed since Luke started walking.  That change wasn't the only thing happening for us here at the Berry household!  A couple weeks later from that last post I found out I was pregnant with baby #2!!!! I found out when David was away on a trip...so to tell him I made a iron-on onesie for Luke to wear that said "This fat boy is going to be a BIG BROTHER".
When he came home I asked him to change Luke out of his PJ's into his clothes for the day...I have a little video of what happens next:


He was surprised and really happy! Here is one of my first belly shots taken at 16 weeks 5 days!


 So we will soon be a family of 4 and I will still be outnumbered! We found out in March that we are having another baby boy!!! We had a little gender reveal party to tell the family.  Our theme was "BlueBerry or PinkBerry?" Here are some of the pics!






Lukey in his Big Brother shirt


This pregnancy has been going by REALLY fast! I think it's because I have Luke to keep me occupied.  I am now 26 weeks 5 days! I will be taking my glucose test this week and then I will be 28 weeks next week, where does the time go!?

No comments:

Post a Comment