Sunday, January 17, 2010

Finally Sleeping well....

So...since last week Luke has been sleeping sooooo well!!! I hope this isn't a fluke and he really is getting used to this. So far we have been getting him ready for bed around 9:30-10pm ( I know...pretty late...but he is a night person) We give him a bath (every other night), change his diaper, put his lotion on, read him a bedtime story and then I nurse him and put him down in his crib. On good nights he will go for about 6 hours from the time I put him down and then he wakes up to feed and then I put him down again. From there he sleeps another 3-4hours! So its been GREAT!!! Here he is sleeping...so cute!!!
Update: So most nights he sleeps well but some nights he will get up every 3 hours or so...but that has only happend twice in the past couple weeks. BUT now he sleeps his 5-6 hours and then wakes up at 4-5am will go to sleep and then wake up an hour later...then I put him to sleep, put him down and he goes down for an hour again...this happens until 8am. So we will see how this goes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment