Thursday, September 10, 2009

35/35

So judging by the title if you guessed that I am 35 weeks with 35 days left...you are correct! If you had no idea what it meant that is ok too b/c it actually took me a while to figure it out (pregnancy brain =P) I had my 35 week appointment today and from now on I have one EVERY WEEK!!!! How crazy is that!? I remember when I was sad because I had to wait 4 weeks until my next appointment, but it really has gone super fast! Everything looked good today. Baby's heartbeat was loud and strong, I'm measuring right on track (even though I feel that I am HUGE) and the doctor even said the he felt the baby's head on it's way down by my pelvic bone...just not engaged yet, but on the right track! I also had my strep B test today and got the results from my last blood test. Looks like my iron is going up and steady so for now I don't have to keep taking the iron pills, just prenatals! Yay for me =)
Survey time!
How far along?35 weeks exactly!

Total weight gain/loss: 19lbs!!!!

Maternity clothes?
yup!

Stretch marks? Yes =(

Sleep: soo uncomfortable...not to mention having to go to the bathroom multiple times in the night!

Best moment this week: Feeling the baby as always and knowing he his headed in the right direction...lol...no pun intended =)

Movement: Yes more active now!!!

Food cravings: still the same...fruit...chocolate...

Gender: Baby boy!

Labor Signs: been having Braxton-Hicks (fake contractions) but nothing more

Belly Button in or out? Kinda in the middle...lol...still in, but just sticking out more, if that makes any sense

What I miss: wine and soft cheeses, being able to sleep comfortably and being able to climb stairs without feeling like I just did a marathon!

What I am looking forward to: Meeting him!!!

Weekly Wisdom: hmm...make sure you always know where a bathroom is wherever you are!

Milestones: 35/35 =)

35 week belly shot

3 comments:

  1. You finally took your own belly shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know...that was like the 15th one though!!! lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute shot. You're almost there! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete