Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Little Survey....while I finish the honeymoon blog


Here is a little survey I wanted to put up while I work on the honeymoon blog. Also TOMORROW WE FOUND OUT THE SEX OF THE BABY!! I'll keep you posted!!!


How far along? 21 weeks 6 days

Total weight gain/loss: 2 pounds

Maternity clothes? yes! I'm wearing a maternity dress for our Anniversary dinner tonight!

Stretch marks? Unfortunately yes...I think it runs in the family...

Sleep: Getting better...but still hard to get comfortable.

Best moment this week: I felt the baby move last week and now I feel it all the time!! Find out the sex will be the best moment of this week!

Movement: Yes...it feels like a bubble popping in my tummy

Food cravings: I still like mac and cheese. LOVE root beer...I like cucumbers too! Just a lot of stuff.


Gender: Tomorrow at 2pm!

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: Eating sushi and soft cheeses and medium rare meat!

What I am looking forward to: Finding out tomorrow if we are having a boy or girl!

Weekly Wisdom: You're not fat..you're pregnant =)

Milestones: Feeling the baby move and finding out the sex!

21 weeks belly pic

2 comments:

  1. wait... you can't eat soft cheese???

    ReplyDelete
  2. no =( no brie or feta cheese...so no greek salads for me (unless I get it minus the cheese) Because some are unpasteurized I guess...sad huh? lol...

    ReplyDelete